Keeping things simple this year and sharing 20 gift ideas, all of which we either own or have purchased for this Christmas. You can find something for the homebody, for her, for him, for the kiddos, and more. You can also check here for last year’s gift guide!
Shop The Gift Guide
- Quilted Velvet Pouch : perfect little pouch to gift alone or to fill with other goodies for a sweet gift
- Vintage Art : for the vintage lover, you can download this print and have it printed yourself or purchase the print for the vintage homebody lover
- Marble Dish : this marble dish is on my list for our dresser
- Baguette Diamond Ring : another item on my list, I love Mejuri’s dainty rings
- Made for Living Book : hands down, my favorite interior design book right now for sourcing inspiration for our home
- Match Holder & Striker : this handmade match holder and striker is the perfect size and so cute
- Vintage Striped Pillow : another good pillow staple to layer with and to gift your favorite homebody
- Psalms 23 Print : this beautiful painted print would be the perfect gift for anyone
- Natural Holiday Candle (use code LL25 for 25% off + free shipping) : just purchased this candle for myself, sssh don’t tell anyone
- Men’s Heavyweight Shirt : on Justin’s list this year, love the color of it!
- Tall Handmade Ceramic Mugs : perfect handmade gift for the coffee lover, holds almost 20 oz of coffee!
- Travel Mug : one of Justin’s gifts this year, ssssh don’t tell him 😉
- Handmade Wooden Alphabet : love this small business and their handmade educational toys and gifts!
- Little Sister Onesie : we bought baby girl this little onesie and her brothers the matching tees
- Mother Sweatshirt : on my list this year, too!
- Big Brother Tee : bought Kenden & Avery these to match their baby sis!
- Decorative Match Box : we love these matches and the boxes are so pretty to leave out
- Handmade Toothpick Holder : perfect gift for your parents or for the hostess!
- Charging Station & Tray : love this tech gift so much
- Natural Tinted Lip Balm (use code LL25 for 25% off + free shipping) : another gift for myself, so excited to try this new natural product! Grab one to fill in Gift #1
We hope this simple guide is helpful for any of you stumped on what to buy this year! May you will even find a little something for yourself 😉