It’s been a while since I last shared my makeup favorites, so I wanted to share an updated list of my favorite products I wear!
I have extremely sensitive skin, so I have to be careful about the products I use and apply to my face- for example, the mascara I use is made with almond oil. I need to do an updated skincare post, but I only wear Whitewood Herbarie products on my face- specifically the Vitamin C Serum, Golden Flower Moisture Balm, and the Squalane Serum (you can use my code laineandlayne at checkout)!
In order of how I apply the products-
- Merit Complexion Stick (color Ecru) – I use this as both a concealer and light foundation
- OGEE Sculpted Face Stick (color Amber) – I use this for contour on my nose and below my cheeks
- Ere Perez Powder Bronzer – I apply this as a light bronzer for a sun-kissed look
- Patrick Ta Brow Wax (clear) – I wet my brow brush and use this shaping wax to shape my eyebrows
- Merit Eyebrow Gel – I then apply this overtop the clear wax for a little bit of color/darkening
- Ere Perez Eyeshadow – this palette is beautiful but currently sold out, (here is an available option that looks comparable). I am not a huge eyeshadow fan, but do love using brown shades just above my eyelashes in place of eyeliner
- Ere Perez Eyelash Curler – I have tried so many eyelash curlers in the past and this one is hands down the best!
- Ere Perez Almond Oil Mascara (color brown or black) – after curling my lashes, I apply mascara. I wear brown most days/during the day and black at night or for a special occasion
- Merit Balm Cream (color Cheeky) – this is a beautiful and creamy blush that I apply just off of each sides of my nose and up my cheek bones for a day spent in the sun look
- Merit Day Glow (color Bounce) – I finish with a highlighter on my upper cheek bones, tip of nose and under my outer brows
- Tinted Lip Balm – my lips chap easily, but this tinted lip balm is moisturizing and adds a little bit of color to my lips… also smells wonderful!
- Blending Brush – hands down the best blending brush I have tried… I use this to smooth out and blend the Complexion Stick
Things I have found that really help my complexion are staying hydrated with a lot of water and minimizing my sugar intake. I drink a full glass of water first thing in the morning before anything else. I also only wear makeup 3-4 days out of the week so keeping a clean/bare face when I can helps as well.