Earlier this week, we shared Part One of our summer front porch which is the sitting area. Today, we are sharing the front door entry with our planters and plants we planted.
This year, we decided to use hand-painted terra cotta planters that have that classic charm to tie in with our paver porch floor.
- Planter One – Eucalyptus with English Ivy
- Planter Two – Butterfly Bush with Pentas (star flower)
- Planter Three – Fiddle Leaf Fig with Variegated English Ivy
- Planter Four – Pentas (start flower)
I wanted to bring in some height on this side of our porch, so we decided to plant a fiddle leaf fig tree in this modern rustic fluted planter.
I like to finish the tops of my planters with some spanish moss- not only does it make it look finished, it helps the soil to retain moisture and not dry out too quickly.
- House Colors – BM Chantilly Lace, SW Tricorn Black
- Weathered Terra Cotta Planter
- 12.25″ Hand Painted Terra Cotta Planter
- Modern Rustic Fluted Planter
- 7.75″ Hand Painted Terra Cotta Planter
- Jute Doormat
- Watering Can
Looking for more exterior and front porch sources? Browse our Outdoor Shop!